Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aunt Eileen makes the trek into Boston

While getting ready for this trip, I would check the weather every day to see trends.  It was looking quite mild for Boston,  50's each day, with just Thursday raining.

Yeah, well, that changed, several times, once we LANDED here.

I don't care though, I'm still happy as a lark to be here.  The kids and I get a break in our routine. We get to see Daddy in the morning and at night ever though he is away at work. We get an opportunity to use our Museum membership in a new place. I get to see my dear friends and my family.  I have so missed my friends, and can't wait to introduce Loki to most of my family! Win x 10 for me.

Today, despite the rain, gusts of wind strong enough to push me over with Loki in my back, and make your cheeks sting, we walked to the Children's Museum with my Aunt Eileen.   A trooper that one.

Some more fun for the kids and a surprise visit from Daddy during lunch was enough to make my day.  Sure, Loki vomited his lunch and tylenol, but he vomits often, eh.  I always have a change of clothes for such occasions.  I'M STILL HAPPY.

Tomorrow Aunt Laurie will be visiting us!  Yay! I hope the weather will be better for our walk tomorrow!

1 comment: