Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boston 2012

(A pre-Boston picture, here, a bunch of puzzle pieces and Jeanne)

...and done, here are the solved puzzles


Some tower building..


My beautiful girl in front of the butterfly house



 Our Boston Trip, in Photos.

Our first day there, we just chilled out and let the kids nap since we woke them before 4 am.  On Tuesday I met my old lab mates for lunch and a trip to the Children's Museum.  It kills me that I did not get their faces in this photo, nor a photo of the three of us together.  Drat!




Marla and Loki spinning!



Jeanne at the hand cycle in the Children's Museum

Loki and Aunt Eileen


REVERSE CAMERA!










The Aquarium with Aunt Laurie!




Bye Bye!



The Queen after her evening bath



The Family Gathers in New Hampshire



Great picture of these two



What beautiful girls



Unka Lee Daddy and Jeanne chilling out.



Jeanne was totally diggin' the Legos.


BIRTHDAY BALLOON!

GET IT!

Jeanne and Aunt Claudia

Dr. Baker to the rescue! 

Second cousins playing.




More second cousins playing.



The after party.  Jeanne teaches Loki how to use the iPad.




My family.  Sans me and Aunt Eileen.

No comments:

Post a Comment