Friday, March 23, 2012

Operation "Eat Better" day 7

Breakfast:
smoothie with bananas, blueberries, strawberries almond milk and chia seeds (vegan)

snack:
Peanut butter, Oatmeal, Banana, applesauce (POBA) muffin, goldfish (vegetarian snacks)

lunch:
Brixx: veggie pizza with vegan cheese, root beer, bread sticks (vegan)

dinner:
tortilla chips (really just the crumbs at the bottom of the bag...), left over salmon, stir fry with broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, jasmine rice, left over pizza from lunch,

right before bed:
been soup, slice of wheat bread with peanut butter and honey with cup of almond milk

I'm going to have to pay more attention to how much I eat during the day.  I'm starting to eat a significant amount of calories right before bed.  I need to space them out a little more.  But so far, I am consistently, truly, hungry late at night.

Today, Memaw and Papaw left for their home.  We had such a great visit, and I was sad to see them go.  Today, we went to the bounce house so the kids could play and I could keep my allergy having hubbers out of the clouds of pollen.




Yes, I know this picture is blury, but this boy really doesn't stop moving.  He's smiling, believe me.


Big Boy is getting his third tooth on the bottom.  Way to grow Loki!




No comments:

Post a Comment