Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sleep, dear sleep

Even though hubbers is away, I feel like I had a wonderful nights sleep.  Jeanne kept getting out of bed, last night, but finally stayed in after 9pm, the little bugger.  That left me with one hour to read, although it is hard to concentrate when I'm so tired, but I had to stay up just in case Jeanne came out of her room again. 

Teeth brushed and face washed, I was in bed by 10 past 10.  Loki wakes up at 10:30 because he's hungry.  He nurses well, and falls right back to sleep in his crib.  I snuggle all by myself in the big bed. 

Loki wakes at 12:30, soaked through (early for him).  We nurse and he sleeps in my space in the bed while I sleep on my belly (a real treat for me!) on hubbers side. 

Loki sleeps until 4:30 am (WOW, this was the largest chunk of sleep I have had in, well 9 months!).  He nurses and goes back to sleep.  I am overjoyed at how rested I feel and actually smile as I lie back down.

Jeanne walks into my room with a beach ball at 5:30 (this makes me giggle, "What are you doing with a ball Jeanne?").  She gets her milk and I tuck her back in.

Jeanne walks back into my room at 6:10.  Up for the day!

How did you sleep?

1 comment: