Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

We took the kids to a party with hosted by a group I meet up with often.  Hubbers and I got dressed up, he as the creator of the Necromonicon (but later decided not to carry it along with him) and I as Lady Death.  Jeanne was the happy, bubbly pirate and Loki the Beast.

The party was held outside at a local park so the kids could run around at the playground and parents talk and mill about. I had such a great time just watching the kids play and talk about their costumes.  There was a table set up for the kids to decorate their own 'trick or treat' bag with markers and stickers.  I really liked getting to see and meet all the dads, I'm so glad they came.

The party ended with a bunch of parents standing along a path with candy and goodies, then the costumed kids did their parade and asked each beaming parent for sweets.  It made me so happy to see each kid smiling and trotting off to the next goodie bag.  I had a really great time, and so did the Jeanne.  Loki was great, and was content being held and watching all the fabulous people.

May I present Jeanne and her very cool, very hip friends.  And a random picture of Loki.


I really like this picture of her.












2 comments: