Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just because this game is so much fun

Mommy went to sleep around 9:40, then:
Loki wakes at 10:30
Loki wakes at 12:30
Jeanne walk into my room at 1:57 (Internally I am a screaming maniac, "What! It's not even 3:00am yet, what the cus!
Loki wakes up at 2:00, I am so tired, I don't even attempt to nurse him and put him back in the crib, I just bring him to bed.
Loki wakes at 3:00, I nurse him, but he doesn't seem to want to settle down.  Then:
Jeanne walks into my room at 3:20 telling me she pee's in her diaper.  While Loki is still awake, I go change Jeanne's diaper.  She wants to snuggle, but I tell her no and go back to Loki. I pick Loki up and rock him, but he seems wide awake. We walk, snuggle, I hum, I sit the the rocking chair, I put a sleepy Loki in the crib.  He stirs within 2 minutes.  Repeat above.  He stirs and coos at me, I can tell he is staring at me in the dark.  I pick him up again, and we rock for a long time.  This time it works.  The clock says 4:48am.

I don't actually remember the next stage, but somehow Loki got in bed with me, since I woke up with him there.  But I heard Jeanne's footsteps and I was already telling her to go back to bed when she loudly declared "My clock is yellow, it's time to play".  It was 6:28, time to get up for the day.

Dear hubbers, I am drinking all your dark roast coffee, my mild (cus) coffee isn't working.  All my love.

Sesame Street in,  first cup of coffee gone, off to brew another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment