Monday, September 12, 2011

A lot of growth in a little time

Hubbers and I agree, Loki has grown a lot in just a week.  All of a sudden he is sitting up and even beginning to spin around while on his belly.  This week also marks his first cluster feeding (Jeanne had many, and often).  Loki is alert and happy nearly all the time, and loves, loves to eat food.  I think his favorite so far are carrots.

 Jeanne is also growing quickly.  She has a sense of humor now, and has started bargaining for things she wants.  For example, today I told her it is was time for 'milk and books' (aka nap time), she turned around and said " Dance 1 song (while pointing 1 finger at me), then milk soon".  Hard to argue with that, so dance we did.

Jeanne is still helping me bake, and this morning we made these Banana, peanut butter, oatmeal muffins.  Whoa boy were they good.  These are a keeper. I'll freeze half this batch and dole them out as yummy snacks when all else fails (kind of like my smoothie pops made with yogurt, peanut butter and fruit).  We ate ours plain, warm out of the oven, but I suppose you could put butter on them.

This week is the last week.  Either we sell the house, or we don't and we're done with it.  We just can not maintain this level of borrowing and stress.  It is beginning to have clear effects on my health.  I will let you know one way or another, what happens with the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment