Tuesday, September 6, 2011

6 month check up for Loki

Went to the Doctor's today for his 6 month checkup (he is really 24 weeks old or 5.5 months old, blah blah blah) Loki weighs 16 pounds 10 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. He is in the 50th% for both.  The Dr said two interesting things 1) we can feed Loki 3 times a day now, as much as he wants to eat at eat sitting and 2) co-sleeping is dangerous.  I promptly told the Dr that Loki is in more danger of getting hit my a truck while in the car than being suffocated in our bed. He clearly had not read any research on the matter in years.  Eh, I'm not worried, I've done the research.  There are safe ways and unsafe ways, and I know my son is safe, as was my daughter. 

About the matter of food, ug.  My boy is growing so quickly.  The good news is, he is happy. No really, he is happy almost all the time.  It's a real pleasure to be with him now

No comments:

Post a Comment