Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goodbye, Farewell dear home

After 12 months of higher mortgage payments (you see, insurance goes up when the house is empty) on an empty home, it sold today. Hubbers and I have had to deal with incredible amounts of stress, but we remembered to love each other and our children. I know we can make it through anything now (though I could really use a stress break, I think my body can too).


I love you dear husband.

I must extend a LOUD and special thanks to Mr. B and Peggy. We literally couldn't have survived without you. Thank you so much!  Thanks also to my mother who also helped us get to the finish line as well as listening to my 'complaining' all the time. I am lucky to have three such caring and giving parents.

Now, I think we can breathe. We are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment