Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So what is Fall like in North Carolina?

Bi-polar!

We had had mornings high 40's only to have a high of 65, and the next day (like today) has a high of 85 degrees!  It is windy, hot and humid!  I've retrieved our winter clothes from the garage, but haven't put any of them away, since I don't think I can pack our warm clothes away, and we've only so much room!

I've heard there is a weird  pressure front over most of the eastern coast right now, causing tornadoes and wicked waves in lakes, but so far the sky here has just been plain creepy.  This morning the sky was a dark blue, verging on navy, and the air had a strange silence to it.... Then, clear skies and normalcy.  It's done that 3 times today.  I have no idea what's going on outside, but every once in a while it looks like a hail storm will rip the skies apart, then a perfectly wonderful summer day.

What's it like where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment