Monday, October 18, 2010

Now you see him...

Now you don't.

Jeanne and I picked up Daddy at the airport very early Saturday morning (we left at 5:40 am to get him). (see video)

Note how giddy she gets when I mention picking up daddy.  Also note her handmade knit sweater fits wonderfully.  Do not note how poorly her clothes match, she's still wearing her PJ's, and it was 47F outside.

Since he has been home, Jeanne has been so very playful and attached to her dad.  It's worked both ways, Hubbers has been playing and getting as much snuggle time in with her daughter too.  Unfortunately, hubbers heads out again soon.

In other news, I signed Jeanne up for swimming classes, and go twice a week.  So far we've only had one full class, the second was canceled.  So far, she's figured out she really loves to jump into the pool.

I don't have too much else to update, so I will attempt to fill this post with photos long overdue.

These photos are from when we went pumpkin picking:
She LOVES trucks!

The bottom photo had a set up to let kids learn to 'milk a cow'.  She hated getting her hands dirty.


Here is Daddy and Jeanne on the hayride:


Below are pictures I took at a playground.  A playground that ALWAYS has children in it,  In fact every playground we go to, toddler sized (under 5), 'young children' sized (10 and under), or indoors (complete with mini-rock wall, 10 and under) all have children in it at all times of the day!




Here are really old videos from September 29, 2010 that I don't think I ever uploaded.
Both video's are from Jeanne playing at the Splash exhibit at the Marbles Museum.


Below: We went to the Natural History Museum with Granmommy and we had a GREAT time.  This was one of the best museums I've been to, and it was FREE!  We didn't get to see it all, so Jeanne and I will be going back this Wednesday!

The Butterfly room: October 8, 2010



Not the best picture of me.  I really wasn't as miffed as I looked.  I was annoyed with one child in the room, she kept touching Jeanne's belly, even though I and Daddy (and Jeanne) asked her to stop.

An awesome image!  We were on the second floor, looking at a blue whale skeleton.

Remember when I told you about the walk in the woods I took with Jeanne (and Jeanne didn't take more than two steps...)  Well, as I said earlier, we didn't see any cool insects, but we did see this, up close and personal!





A reflection showing Jeanne on my back.

OK, it's getting late, I'll try to upload the rest later.  That is of course, if Jeanne gets better about taking naps.  She's teething, and we are weaning, so naps are not going so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment