Friday, October 1, 2010

So I'm 33 years old now

I received lots of birthday cards from family and fun texts from friends.  Hubbers got me a great book to read before bed, and some handy cloth diapers too (not for me fools, for Jeanne, more diapers means I do laundry less often).  I also got more swim diapers and a cool float fro Jeanne in hope to use in the pool a bit more this season.  I also turned MeMaw's present into the best package eva!  When I was pregnant with Jeanne, the only lotion that helped with my dry itchy skin was Ginger whipped lotion from Origins.  Origins has an online sale and I was able to save 50% on a bunch of great Ginger Lotions. Aunt Eileen also gave me a great knitting pattern to use, THANK YOU ALL!

I wish I could have seen you all, I miss my family lots already, but NC really is quite nice, I'm glad we're here.  By far the best birthday gift I got  by far was from Jeanne.  She went to sleep at 7:30pm, and I didn't hear a peep until 5:30 this morning!  I haven't slept longer than a 4 hour stretch since I was 7 months pregnant with Jeanne (around April 2009).  Yep, for over a year and a half, I have had less than 4 consecutive hours of sleep at a time.

I am one happy woman, to have so many loving people in my life.  Special thanks to hubbers and Jeanne for making everyday a joy.


P.S. It is my hope to upload some really great images this weekend.  They will knock your socks off!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment