Monday, September 20, 2010

A weekend visit

Granmommy came down to visit this weekend, and with her came our second car, some more dry goods, gifts, lots of snuggle time for Jeanne and my plants (a gift I was given the day Jeanne was born by my in-laws).  My mom got to play and play with Jeanne, and get to see how this second baby is treating me (making me violently moody and exhausted).  We were all able to have some fun at the pool and hubbers and I were able to put away more boxes, re-arrange the computers so I can get my changing table back, and put up some photos, not to mention shopping for more professional clothes for hubbers.

I'm glad my mom stayed with us so soon, as it was apparent that Jeanne missed her terribly, and wouldn't let her out of her sight, especially the first night.  Also good news to hear the futon we recently acquired is comfortable!

I love my mother, and I know she loves me too.  I am so sorry my new fandangled hormones make me a crazy mess. Only 6 more months to go!

Thanks mom, from all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment