Monday, September 27, 2010

Random photos and videos

I will do my best to give background for each.
Sorry if you've seen these already.

(LINK) Happy Feet August 10, 2010
(LINK) first time sliding by herself Sept 27, 2010 Super HOT day

She and I hanging out on our new patio, her in her new skirt from Granmommy

Hubbers decided that Jeanne will wear this beret.  He bought this, even though she yanked it off her head 5 times in the store.  He is determined that she will be a hat girl.  Here she is wearing her pretty hat for 3 seconds, we took the picture FAST!


MeMaw and Papaw came to help us move into our new apartment and re-meet Jeanne. I was taking pictures of Memaw trying to take pictures of Jeanne, HA!

The same, and Jeanne playing with her new giant bock toy.

Just too pretty!

MeMaw and Papaw visited the weekend of September 9th.  Here is Father and Son taking a much deserved break with Jeanne.

Happy Hubbers means Happy Wife.  These guys worked really hard!

This woman never stopped, and was always breaking down another box, or putting even more stuff away.  Without her or Papaw, I am sure we would still have boxes everywhere!

This is from before we moved.  Eileen and James came up to visit us, and with them came a sweet goodbye present for Jeanne.   Blue looks so awesome on her, and cam in quite handy all those days we had to eat out for every meal.  Why are restaurants so cold?  Thank you!

Just in case you thought our darling never had an off moment.  She's sporting her fathers sleeveless Army shirt from when he was a wee one wanting to be a soldier (and a ninja).


That's what i have for now, I can tell I am missing images from my backup battery, so I will have to get those downloaded.  But, for now, I'm off to knit a bit... or read....  as hubbers is on another trip, but will be home late tonight.

Much love my best beloveds!

No comments:

Post a Comment