Friday, September 17, 2010

Slow but steady

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I have been trying to continue unpacking and finding 'places' for our stuff.  I forgot what it was like moving into a new place.  The first time you unpack, you just place things where there is an empty space, but as soon as you start using everything, you find X is too far away or to hard to get, so you have to move everything again.

Jeanne has been fine, and adjusting to her new room well.  We've only had one car this week, so Jeanne and I stayed close to the apartment and just walked around or swam during the day.  She seems to like the idea of the pool, and when we first arrive will dart towards the pool, but will only want to play or splash for about 15 minutes, then only wants to run around the pool waving to people.

There is a very, very small playground we can walk to, but it doesn't even have swings.  The stairs to climb up to the slide are also crazy high, so she can't even really get her climbing on.  Once I get a car (today!) we can drive to other playgrounds nearby.

My mother is driving down today with out second car, she left Ma yesterday. I know Jeanne will be overjoyed to see her, as will Paul and I.   We hope to let her get as much Jeanne time as possible, as I am sure they both miss each other very much.  Once Jeanne naps and goes to be, I will get to hang out with my mom alone and catch up with her. 

I know I still haven't uploaded any photos, but maybe I can this weekend!
Here's a little VIDEO for you though:
Very sleepy girl
Finally awake

No comments:

Post a Comment