Wednesday, September 22, 2010

(shh)

... a quick note... Jeanne was getting hard to put down tonight, she wouldn't settle in bed and kept kicking her feet, playing with the crib bars and rubbing her hands over her sheets. After 20 minutes of whispering and back rubbing, I told her I was going to leave if she kept it up.  She did.  I told her I loved her 3 times, patted her back, and said good night.  I expected her to jump up and start whining or crying, but so far 10 minutes later, NOT A PEEP!

I am floored!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny. Sometimes they pull one over on us, don't they:) You are a sweet momma Crystal -- are you feeling well? Settled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She stayed asleep all night too (well, until 430am anyway, but I'll take it!)

    I am feeling... dizzy, lots actually. This didn't happen before, so everyday I'm flabbergasted that I can't so what I want when I want! I am feeling much more settled, and I am technically healthy, just very cranky and faint a bit. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete