Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yeah, I don't celebrate it.  We don't exchange gifts or cards on most holiday's.

I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity, to well, you know, talk about the people I love.

My husband is a wonderful partner. 

He is kind, loving, supportive, funny and a great father.  Thank you babe, for all that you do for this family.

Jeanne is a bouncing, curious, stubborn, giggling little girl.  I love to steal away moments with her to read her a book or do a puzzle with her.  I miss our time alone together, and I think we both appreciate the limited alone time we do get.  She loves to give hugs and I love to get them.

Loki's personality has been emerging so much lately.  He has been playing more with his sister, and loves to mimic you.  Listening to him giggle makes all of us smile.  He has shown us his first sign this week, the sign for "Daddy".  He uses and understands  the word "Mama" and "Daddy" correctly, and he has made his own sign up for "More", despite us all showing him over and over again.  He prefers to bang his tray one handed.  He also thinks this is hilarious. 


I am very grateful to have found such a loving man and to have such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment