Thursday, February 23, 2012

Long overdue

 Okay, I know, it has been a very long time since I have posted last.  It has been very hard for me to manage these past few weeks, as Loki is persistent and Jeanne seems to have lost her hearing recently.  So sad really, she never hears me.  Never listens, oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Loki is returning to his former "hold me!" stage, which is no fun.  He is resisting any and all attempts to be put to sleep by himself and is getting into everything, and I mean everything.

Jeanne is completely potty trained and has only had a couple of accidents, but I mostly blame myself for not remembering to take her when we're out.  I do have a horrible memory, no doubt.

These photos are old, wow.  Sorry.  But here they are none the less!  Don't forget, in 4 short days we will be seeing some of you in person!



 Puzzles:
 First, we did a bunch of puzzles we got from Memaw and Papaw for Christmas, and she was able to complete the 9, 12 and 16 piece puzzles easily, then within a day, she did them all by herself.  This was exciting for me, she searched, turned, did some experimenting, and was quite and focused for 15 minutes!  I then bought her a couple of 24 piece puzzles.  She did those without a problem.  Sweet!

 


Check this out.  That chick is posing.  And just where is did she learn to be such a funny person?  Hm?  Any guesses?

Really?  OK, ok... (16 piece that started the puzzle onslaught in our home)
 
 First 24 piece puzzle.  DONE!


Grandma took a day off and we went in town to Marbles!  This place is great. but I haven't taken Jeanne since Loki was newborn.  It is a madhouse, and now that Loki is mobile, I knew I would need two people to watch the babes!  Here is my future model son, checking out the garden.


Yes, I did say garden, you read that right.  This was in January.  Check out the healthy snapdragons thriving outside.  In freaking January!


 Jeanne in the "Grocery Store" checking out a lobster.

 Go figure, her favorite thing to do is 'food shopping'.  We do it ever 48-72 hours (in real life).


 PHOTOS BY JEANNE!


 



 

 


 I know I look like death here.  I was sick, really sick.  Sick for almost 2 full weeks.  Yuck.

 It's time for red sauce!  He's really off all 'baby food' now, I am just finishing up the last few jars I've got left.  Two teeth and eating almost everything.  Just like Jeanne did.  Why let a little thing like 'lack of teeth' get in your way of eating?

Why this girl hates to smile while looking at the camera, I will never know.  
But here's her tongue, she thought you might like that.

Jeanne loves to make facades with these blocks. 
 Loki loves to knock them down, see him coming around with that grin?

PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment