Monday, December 19, 2011

Sick boy

Loki did not sleep well last night.  This first time he fell asleep was 1:00am this morning.  I thought I would just be dealing with a tired babe today. We were up at 5:30 am.  He also did not take his morning nap.
A friend came over for a short while for a play date Jeanne, and again, I thought he was just 'wired for sound'.  Shortly after the play date ended, Loki vomited on me.  Then he did so 5 more times over the next 7 hours.

We took 3 baths and a shower today.  I can't get the smell out of my nose.  Yuck.

No, he does not have a fever.  Yes, I took him to the Doctors.  Virus.  I just put him to bed (8:20pm). My plan is to shove as much ice cream down my gullet (and a glass of water) as fast as I can, brush my teeth and go to bed.  I'm sure the night will be tough.

Get better baby boy!

P.S. Thank you so very, very much dear husband for staying home today and helping.  Loki was certainly a Mama's boy today. 

P.P.S. Jeanne, thank you for being so good today.  You'll get extra kisses in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment