Sunday, December 18, 2011

Do it yourself Eucalyptus Chest rub

Making this right now.
Eucalyptus chest rub



Loki vomits each and every time I give him Tylenol.

I'm making this to help during this flu and cold season, since I know I won't be able to give him any medicine.  Bees wax is a bitch to cut, but its all good.  By the way, coconut oil is wonderful on your skin.  Expensive, yes.  But it doesn't leave your skin greasy like Shea butter, olive oil or some high dollar lotions.  We got the coconut oil in hopes to relieve the rash on Loki's face.  So far so good, not gone, but better.

ETA: My first batch was a half one. I used
8.2 ounces of coconut oil
3.9 ounces of bees wax
7 drops of eucalyptus oil

This was too hard, so I am re-melting it now to add more coconut oil.
~added 1.7 ounces of coconut oil and 5 more drops of oil

No comments:

Post a Comment