Friday, July 8, 2011

HOT and humid

Everyday is the same here lately.  80%-95% humidity in the morning and at 6am its 75F.  Not a comfortable to be outside really, but Jeanne needs to play.  This morning, after dropping hubbers off at work (which meant Loki screamed the whole way), we went to the playground nearest our house.  Jeanne played very well with a 4 year old girl for almost 2 hours.  She drank all her water, and the rest of mine, and we were both dripping with sweat (her form playing, me from carrying Loki on my chest).  We left around 11am, but while sitting in the AC comfy car, she kept asking to go back to the playground.  So, I filled the car with gas (Loki was asleep), and drove to Gymorboree.  Jeanne then spent another 50 minutes RUNNING around and played really well with the babies there and another 2 year old.  I was able to keep my velociraptor (Loki) happy by nursing him while in my Ergo and chasing Jeanne around.

After a big lunch, Jeanne went down for a nap easily, that is, after I explained that thunder is just natures way of telling all the trees and birds its TIME FOR A DRINK!

That's all the good stuff.  I wont tell you about the bad stuff, too depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment