Thursday, January 20, 2011

Night number two

Looks like I will just be awake now from 230am on this week.  Jeanne woke at 220, I changed her and she went back to bed within 5 min.  At 315 she was awake and called me.  Since I was awake I jsut lied next to her in the futon.  At 4, when I thought she was finally asleep, I tried turning to my other side, but apparently she was awake and this pissed her off.  She turned in to a ball of kicking slapping fury and screamed milk.  I told her it wasn't milk time, which only got me more kicks to my ribs.  So I got her her milk.

Its now 430 am, again.  I'm cold, tired, and now quite hungry.  Loki has been awake too, and his movements have been feeling, well wrong lately.  Instead of them just being disruptive and weird, they hurt more, and I feel him bouncing or something in all weird places.

Do I eat?  Do I attempt to go back to sleep, knowing that no matter how many blankets I lie under I will be cold?  Do I knit?  Oh, this is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment