Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm begining to remember

The first two months of a newborns life, their circadian rhythms are not in sync with ours, or they actually lack them.  Yesterday and today, Jeanne has been trying to 'sleep train' me, making sure I get less and less sleep to prepare for her coming brother (who she now knows is 'Oki' and is in my belly).  These last two days, shes been awake several times throughout the night, and today she just refused (flat refused, even after rocking, and lying net to her for an hour) to go back to sleep starting at 4am.  So, by 5a, this morning, we are up. 

She must have overheard me talking with hubbers about wishing she would wake earlier and go to bed earlier.

I'm actually surprised at how well, and quiet she is playing to let daddy sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment