Friday, November 26, 2010

Nesting already

Being pregnant is not my favorite thing.  The aches, the bloating, the first trimester exhaustion (and demon personality).  During the second semester, you start to grow a real belly, realizing that the belly you had during the first trimester was just bloat and food you've been shoveling down your gullet, this is baby.

Then you can feel the baby move.  The firs few times are amazing, and make you smile.  Then a month later, it starts to get annoying when someone is kicking the crap out of your ribs when your trying to go to sleep.

The third trimester is just a period where you are either waddling you way to the bathroom, or thinking about how the hell this thing is going to come out of you.

Clearly, I am not one of those women who get a pregnancy glow and love being pregnant.  Once the baby is born though, watch out, here come the machine gun kisses!

I am 21 weeks pregnant, half way through.

I've already retrieved most boxes from the garage that contain Jeanne's old clothes and getting the gender neutral clothes out and washing them.  We have NO NEED of any clothes sized 0-3 months.  Probably even longer, but that depends on the size of this baby.

I've started a blanket for baby #2.  It's actually a crochet pattern, ripple, sage and chocolate.  The needle I've used is a bit too small I think, but hubbers recommended I not switch to larger needle, oh well.



OK, I think that's enough about me.  Now, should this pregnant lady have a turkey sandwich for breakfast or pumpkin pie.... perhaps.... hmm, perhaps both.

No comments:

Post a Comment