Sunday, August 26, 2012

What are we going to do today? August, 26 2012

While I woke up (for the 18th time), I was full on sick and feeling like garbage. Knowing I wanted to take the kids out, I had no idea what we could do today. Once hubbers got back from his run, he told me about an art show all along the beach. So after breakfast, we walked along the beach and looked at over one hundred different tests of handmade art pieces. Paintings, woodworking, knitting, jewelry, you name it! A wonderful lunch at the natural cafe followed by fruit bowls to take home from Backyard Bowls then back to the room for a nap. A nap had by all. Vacation is wonderful, even when your sick. 5 wonderful hours spent with family, art and fantastic food.

The last pics are from Jeanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment