Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Health on the up and up.

Well, Jeanne recovered nicely about 4 days ago, but hubbers and I have been sick, sick, sick.  I've been able to nap during the day a couple of times, but I am still stuffy and still have a gross cough (hubbers is still stuffy, but at work).

We've been taking Jeanne to Gymboree class, and she loves it.  She's not the oldest in her group, but the teachers there said she could try the next level, which has more imaginative play rather than free play, so we'll give that a try this week.

I have a Doctor's appointment today to determine if I am 'high risk' for a VBAC or a good candidate, so wish me luck.  I do NOT want another operation and another opportunity to be over dosed with toxic drugs while trying to meet my newborn for the first time.

I know I haven't posted pics in a while, I will try to amend that soon.  But for now, here is a blanket I made for Loki.  It's crocheted, made because I love, love, love the ripple blanket I was given by my in-laws mother, Opal.  I plan on making a much bigger one 'adult' sized later.  I had so much fun making it, I haven't crochetted in many, many years.


No comments:

Post a Comment