Friday, February 25, 2011

New store

Holy hooka Batman!  I just went to the most amazing store!  It's called the Teach Me Store.  Filled with wonderful puzzles, books, puppets, music items, all from 2 and up.  Now, they didn't have a cart I could put Jeanne in, so I had to hold her or watch her, which annoyed me, but I luckily have a fantastic daughter who listens well and stays near mum.

I did buy a puzzle of numbers 0-9 (since she is learning her numbers very quickly, but doesn't seem interested in puzzles so, much, I was hoping the numbers would help) and some "Brain quest" cards (for 2-3 year olds), non-toxic ink pads for her stamps (she just loves getting stickers or stamps on her hands, it makes her beam), and an activity book to help learn colors and shapes.

While looking at puzzles (me, not her), I noticed two doll houses out that kids could play with.  She was drawn to it immediately, and she stayed there..... and stayed there..... and stayed there.  I know shes a girl, but I was never into doll houses or dress up or the like, but she LOVED putting all the bunnies in their beds and putting them to sleep etc.  I finally took a video.  She was too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment