Monday, April 9, 2012

Some happy moments (delayed posting)

Sorry for the delay in posting these photos, I thought I already did it!

MeMaw and Papaw wanted to get cupcakes for the kids.  Jeanne is enjoying the strawberry shortcake one. She only ate the frosting, which is a disgusting 3" tall.  Not surprisingly, she reported a stomach ache within 30 minutes.


Loki had the carrot cake one.  


The Bakers March 2012


We visit the NC State Veterinary School 
She climbed every fence there was

Little man chillin'





My babies looking at a baby sheep





Little Miss kept cutting the line to climb all the tractors.  She buckled herself into this one so no one could kick her out.


This is my 'Mommy Group'  We circle the wagons (strollers) and all the kids partake of lunch!




There was free ice cream.  Yum!


My poor boy sneezed and coughed so much, I have him benedryl before we left for home.  All passed out, finally able to breath (a little)






Seriously, how old does she look in these photos!


Our first trip to Pullen Park!



Refusing to look at the camera.....


I have since got her a neck pillow, poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment