Monday, June 13, 2011

Travel week 1 for June

Hubbers has just boarded a plane, and will be home Friday early evening.

I won't have a lot of free time to post, but here is a summary of the Baker home:
Had a really great visit with MeMaw and Papaw last week
Jeanne said this morning: Miss Papaw Memaw, UG (then hit the table).  Paul and I looked at each other.... are 2 year old supposed to be able to express emotion using words so well?  Either way, we told her we would try to skype with Memaw and PaPaw ASAP.

Jeanne has conjunctivitis, which means she has to get eye drops put in both eyes 4 times a day for 7 days, the rest of us need to wash our hands like mad, and guess how much she likes the drops.....

Loki has consistently required mommy's body next to him to go to sleep AND at least 2 hours.  No, it does not matter if I put him to bed early or late. No, it does not matter if her gets a bath or not.  No, it does not matter if I nurse him early, and/or late or constantly.  It JUST takes 2 hours and mommy.

Our second buyer could not get their loan and we still have not sold the house.   Yes things are bad.  Yes I am looking for work, no I have not gotten any calls yet.  No, I do not have a ton of time to look.  Yes I know how expensive day care is.

The title says travel week 1, yes that implies there is a travel week 2 for June and it is next week.

Not the best pics of me and mine, but I DO finally have a picture with me and my kids!  I DO exist!  Thanks Peggy for taking them!





Of course, now it looks like Peggy doesn't exist since I have no pics of her (well, I do on the camera, sorry we didn't have time to download them).

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment