Thursday, June 16, 2011

Short on time

I only have time for one liners here:
 Jeanne REALLY wants me to tell you all that she has been sitting on the potty.  She also has been asking for all of you by NAME.  If anyone has 'free' time to skype when they get home for work, she would love to see your faces.  Mind, she talks my ear off all day long, but she clams up in front of the computer, so I'll keep it short (5 minutes) for you.

Loki is still a monster and won't sleep unless he is ON me.
Laurie, I did not 'stage' Loki n the skull shirt while he was screaming, he just screams all the time.  Jeanne and Loki are light sunshine and midnight.

New words by Jeanne that make mommy happy:

"Hipotatomus" 
"Quesadilla"
"hinosroor" = Rhinoceros
"pomegranate" 

And I FINALLY got Jeanne to see the wonder and fabulousness that is the peanut butter and jelly sandwich!  That took a long time!

I made a vegetable sou that was so bad I had to dump it down the toilet, and now I have nothing for dinner tonight for Jeanne and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment