Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where to start?

I know its been a while since I've last updated, but it is significantly more difficult to find free time now.  Loki will be 8 weeks old on May 16th, boy did that go quickly!  Our nights are getting much better, I don't know (or care) why.  I don't know how much Loki weighs now, but everyone agrees, that he is HEAVY! and quite chubby.  Hubbers never remembers Jeanne being like this, but I know she was ;)

I hope to update with pictures this weekend, we have some really nice ones of MeMaw and PePaw from their visit recently.

Love to you all!

P.S. Jeanne is doing very well with learning her alphabet and counting.  She can count (with 70% accuracy) from 1 to 13, and knows the alphabet song (with about 40% accuracy).  She is TOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment