Sunday, May 15, 2011

Parenting..

When its good, its really good.  I had a really wonderful weekend, thanks to hubbers, granmommy and a finally calm Jeanne.  Despite Jeanne having a napless Saturday, and a random kick to the head to Loki (literally), she finally settled down for her Gran, and she had a good night with her.  We picked her up in the morning, and her cute little legs ran down the path to her Daddy and gave him a giant hug while yelling "DADDY". 

Melt my heart.


Then the Baker clan + Gran went for a really nice walk around a lake, fed some geese and turtles and enjoyed the warm day.  Although Jeanne was super tired, too tired to eat or think, she went down for a nap easily and when she woke, she went to the pool with Daddy.  Loki and I joined the two swimmers and sat in the shade with my feet in the water.

When its good, its really good.  I love my family!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment