Sunday, March 20, 2011

Please stand by:

That's what my body is telling me, so I'm telling you too.

I was woken last night at 12:30am with contractions (about 2-3 an hour).  Could no longer sleep through them after 330, then they were every 10 minutes apart.  I haven't been able to sleep or nap through them at all, so the midwife is calling in a prescription for me.

So far the contractions are needing my focus, but aren't anything excruciating, I just can't be bothered with anything else, you know, like a husband or a toddler.  Hubbers is doing his best to be active and calm and take care of Jeanne.  He did say something sweet to me though.  "One way or the other, you will see your son soon."

I hope this doesn't drag.  I'm not sure I can take 2-3 days of slow dragging contractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment