Friday, December 17, 2010

Bath time

Each night, hubbers and I switch jobs.  We either do bath time and reading until sleepy or ask for other parent, or we put her to sleep.  This way she gets used to both of us doing all jobs and is comfortable with that, and it givess each parent a 30 minute break.

Tonight hubbers is doing bath and reading (I'll put Jeanne to bed), and through the monitor (which is in Jeanne's bedroom, not the bathroom), all I hear is toys floating against the tub and a lot of giddy laughter from Jeanne. 

It's really a great sound.

1 comment:

  1. I love these snippets of your every day life. Precious. I love looking back at the pictures...than kyou for keeping up with this!

    I was supposed to call this morning to skype but got caught up in getting ready for your visit. Got a twin aero bed this morning at Target!

    ReplyDelete