Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family visit

Yesterday Great Aunt Laurie came up to visit, and Jeanne had a lot of fun showing her how to properly fill the pool and splash with maximum wetness.

Laurie if you have any good photos, please email them to me so I can share them here!

Love you and thanks so much for the visit!

P.S. A couple of weekends ago, Jeanne and I visited B, K and Aunt Claude and went to the lake.  Jeanne tok to the water, well like a water baby and had a blast.  Of course, mum was too nervous with all the other people and new surroundings to take any pictures, so same message to you Claude.  If you have any nice pictures, can you please send them this way!

Thanks to all the family who are making time to visit with Jeanne and I before we move south (September 1st by the way).

Kisses!

Now for some Jeanne entertainment! VIDEOS
Yummy lime
We find Sesame street
But I want to go under there!

No comments:

Post a Comment