Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th, 2010

*Very Big Sigh of Relief*

Today I defended for my Masters degree, and it was accepted.  I received many very sweet, generous comments from other faculty about how much work I had done, and how well I delivered my data.  None of this came from my adviser mind you, but it felt nice none-the less.

Paul and I then went out to lunch with only my closest friends, Christian, Hugh and Marla.  They brought me to a very nice restaurant (Beacon Grill on 95 in Woburn) and we had a really fabulous time reminiscing about the last 6 years.  Hugh and Christian have really become to feel like brothers to me, and I will miss them, and their antics.  Marla is a graduate student in the adjoining lab, and I have cherished our friendship over the years as well, I will miss having lunch with her, each and every day.

I don't think it has hit me quite yet, but I know the exhaustion has.

Love to you all.

Now Paul and I move south, September 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Crystal! That is a huge accomplishment and must be a great relief for you.

    ReplyDelete