Monday, April 5, 2010

What a great weekend!

Saturday we did make it to Drumlin Farm, and Granmommie met us there.  We all had a blast! We also got a year membership so we could go back again, and again.  I can't wait to see the transition for Jeanne over the summer when she's walking and can get to the fenced in pens all by herself!

Sunday was a great  time too.  Everyone brought such fantastic foods, brunch was yum, yum, yummy.  Jeanne was quite to start, but warmed nicely to everyone.  What we didn't expect was gifts!  Everyone was quite generous!  Jeanne played with her pinwheel while we ate dinner outside.

Thanks all for such a great time.

P.S. My mother scanned this pic for me this weekend.  I'll try to get Paul's baby pics up here too.
 
My father and I.  Looks like I was under 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment