Saturday, April 3, 2010

Warm weather

Jeanne is quite the bundle.  Her new favorite  activity is waking up before 5 every morning to play.  While I am already awake at his time, I am trying to get ready for work, and of course, Daddy is trying very hard to sleep.  The term 'Saturday' doesn't seem to make a bit of difference for our little babe, and the whole family was up at at 'em at 530.

Although my house is a mess.  It is supposed to be wonderfully warm today, high of 78 and tomorrow will of 80.  I'm really hoping to make it to Drumlin Farm today.  Paul took me there a while ago (I got to see my first cow, man they are big!) and I wold love to bring Jeanne.  There are so many farm animals and animals from Massachusetts, that I think Jeanne would love it and learn more every month.  *te he, I'm getting excited just thinking about it*

Tomorrow we'll be going to E and J's house for a multi-generation birthday party, The fabulous miss Rose will be 8, our resident swimmer will be 33, and Aunt L will be turning the big 50! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!  And thanks for the well wishes on Jeanne's health.  Believe me, she's ALL better now.  She is such a treasure!

1 comment: