Friday, June 28, 2013

A full dozen.

The vacation home now has reached full capacity with a full dozen family members.  Sometimes we all plan a trip together, and sometimes we each go our separate ways. Either way, I have been surrounded by love. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed having coffee each morning with my Aunts and Uncles, and surprising 4 am conversations with my cousin. I don't think I've felt this close to my family ever really. 

Thank you to Laurie, Katie and CJ for the suggestion and all the leg work you did to find and procure this home, so we could not only celebrate the amazing achievement of Laurie's retirement, but also we could all spend this time together. 


My budding photographer. 

Mr. Dude allows his picture taken by my daughter. 

Check me out! 
"Mommy I driving a ship!"

The kids and Daddy sing together. 
Second cousins and the lovely Miss Katie. 







No comments:

Post a Comment