Monday, July 19, 2010

Where have all the children gone...

..Long time passing...

So, we went to the playground again today.  Two hours earlier and here is what we found:

I remember spending a ton of time in the playground across from my house when I was a kid.... where do they all go now!?

While I didn't think we would get to enjoy any of our garden fruit, but alas, WE ARE STILL HERE!  We picked out first tomato this morning, and I gave it straight to Jeanne.

She just loved biting the skin off with her NEW TEETH, but could pass on the actual tomato.
VIDEO:  What is this?

After our morning jog, we went to the library to get a head start on our computer skills.  Jeanne has been itchin' to use the computer even since Dad showed her how to play his game.



This afternoon, while Jeanne took a long nap, I tried my hand at making play-dough.......... it didn't work..... So I made popsicles!


Pink lemonade and vanilla yogurt!  Yum.... These I am willing to perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal! How fun to get comments from you. . . I had to come over and check out your updates. Jeanne is such a pretty girl -- her eyes are captivating. You can tell there is a lot of character in those eyes. We are wishing you all lots of luck in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete