Friday, May 21, 2010

Comminication is key

Jeanne has been 'reading' books to herself for a while now, and it is a blast to watch.  She will turn the pages, point at images, and talk to the books.  She has, I think, grocked the deal with nodding your head 'yes' and 'no'.  She woke up a bit earlier than usual this morning, sat up, mde some whining noises, I looked at her and asked "Do you want some milk?", she nodded 'yes', and we nursed.



When she was finished, she sat back up, looked at Daddy, and with a BIG smile, said 'Hi!", then she turned to me and said "Hi".  We of course said Hi back, and we all giggled.

2 comments:

  1. Were you really up at 3:00 AM??? I really love that you take the time to record this and I love the pics and videos!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness no, the time stamp on this is wrong, no matter how many times I try to fix it.

    ReplyDelete